Senior Program Assistant, Momentum Routine Immunization Transformation and Equity (M-RITE)
Title: CD SR PRG ASST
Location: Kinshasa, DRC
Project: Center for Vaccines Innovation and Access
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s M-RITE Team works to improve global health by increasing awareness and support of global health priorities and evidence-based policies among policymakers, coalitions and other influential individuals and groups. The project is funded by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation which supports advocacy projects in Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo, South Africa, and Uganda, the United States, Europe and at the multilateral level.
PATH seeks to recruit a Senior Program Assistant for the project M-RITE Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Health for the introduction of Covid Vaccine in DRC. The Senior Program Assistant will support the M-RITE Technical Assistance Team in the areas of the continuum of care for maternal, newborn, and child health and immunization.
- Assisting the Technical Assistance Team of M-RITE country lead in planning and arranging day to day meetings and events with key project partners at the national level.
- Work close to focal point within the ministry of Health and PEV, ‘’ Secretariat technique de riposte contre la covid’’, and others to assist and provide technical support for planned and unplanned events and meetings.
- Providing meeting planning and logistics support to the M-RITE team in DRC. Activities may include scheduling internal and external meetings, workshops, and other events as necessary, as well as coordinating event-related logistics, maintaining database of project contacts, and drafting meeting notes and coordinating review, distribution, and filing.
- Providing general administrative support to maintain coordinated and organized team logistics. This may include working closely with the M-RITE TA program team and the project administrator to initiate the procurement process for project activities (WAR, WER), the maintenance of a shared team calendar for M-RITE TA staff in the DRC, helping program staff accurately communicate their travel and leave dates, assisting M-RITE TA staff with travel planning arrangements and post-travel reimbursements, including cheque requests, meal conference forms, etc.
- Providing support to special events, workshops and conferences as may be needed.
- Maintaining the electronic and paper filing systems to ensure information is readily and easily accessible. This will include regular updates of assigned email distribution lists.
- Coordination with other program Officers and Program assistants in Haut Katanga and other provinces to ensure smooth coordination of administrative tasks between these provinces and Kinshasa.
- Coordination with the M-RITE project program assistant for various agenda of M-RITE Program lead.
- Liaise with other country teams to identify other areas where additional administrative support may be required specifically when other PATH staff are travelling to DRC.
- Assist Finance Team in transactions entries in the system.
- University degree plus a minimum of five years of experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability work with government officials.
- Strong event planning and management skills.
- Ability to work with multiple teams across diverse background.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Effective time management.
- Experience working under deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in French, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
Must have legal authorization to work in DRC.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
* PATH a pris connaissance d'escroqueries impliquant de fausses offres d’emploi. *
S'il vous plaît donnez votre avis :
- PATH ne demandera jamais de frais à aucune étape du processus de recrutement.
- Tous les emplois actifs sont annoncés directement sur notre page carrière.
- Les e-mails officiels de PATH arriveront toujours à partir d'une adresse @path.org.
Veuillez signaler toute communication suspecte à firstname.lastname@example.org